@paigeleighneuhauser

Kitschy Doodles: #ModtheProd

Back in January, I launched my website for Kitschy Doodles (kitschydoodles.com)! I even had an honorary ribbon cutting ceremony for my online store! I've always dreamed of having my own store/online store and for this to happen, pretty much on a whim, it means the world! What means even more is the fact that I get to share my creations and products with the world! It's an amazing feeling to pursue what you love! So if you have a great idea, a goal, or a dream, I really encourage you to take the leap and just go for it! It is so fulfilling! There will be many challenges along the way, but it is worth it if you believe in yourself. Kitschy Doodles is no where near where I would like it to be, but that just ignites a fire within me to keep going and fight for my dream!

Anyway, my latest newsletter issue for March (sign up here at the pop up) just launched and I wanted to make a blog out of it because I incorporated simPLEIGH me into Kitschy Doodles! I've created the #ModtheProd for whenever I or you, a #KitschyDood, posts a pic modeling a Kitschy Doodles product! It's just a fun way for me to see how you style or incorporate KD into your life! With that being said, I put together 3 looks styled around Kitschy Doodes or Kitschy Shop products. I hope this gives you a better insight as to what KD products are all about. Incorporating KD products into your life will only bring you happiness and joy. I love creating products that enhance your personality and put a smile on your face. I would sport every single product on kitschydoodles.com because I genuinely love the product and I would not sell it if I didn't believe in it or if it didn't make me happy. Here's to #ModtheProd!

Adventure Awaits

This first #ModtheProd is styled around the Emerald Glitter Choker Necklace and Wanderlust Messenger Bag. This outfit is based around airport style and the idea that I am off to someplace tropical...I WISH! This tropical jungle top called for this emerald choker. As for the messenger bag, it's got it all right there! TRAVEL. EXPLORE. WANDER. It comes as no surprise that I threw on my all-time fav knee highs. As for my luggage, shoutout to my girl Darby for giving me yet another vintage luggage piece for my collection! I LOVE IT!








Pink & Plaid

For this second #ModtheProd, I've styled around the Hummingbird Baseball Cap. Hummingbirds are full of energy, so it only makes sense to have an outfit convey that. This plaid shirt with bleach splatters kind of mirrors that of a hummingbird. I really adore this hat and there are so many ways to style around it. It's just too cute!





Lace & Gold

For this last #ModtheProd, I styled around the Vintage Victorian Arm Warmers and Sequin & Lace Choker. To complement the lace and gold from the arm warmers and the choker, I paired a gold and cream top with black ripped jeans. To expose the lace cuffs, I threw on a green utility jacket that brought the whole look together.






Thanks for stopping by!

Kitschy Doodles Social Media
kitschydoodles@gmail.com

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?