@paigeleighneuhauser

To the Point

Let's talk shoes! Specifically my latest Target find, pointed mules! When I first saw these woven tassel must-haves, they were a size 9.5, so I was so bummed, but I turned the corner and there they were...a size 7.5 just for me! And yes, I did a happy dance in the shoe aisle! ;) What makes these beauts even better, is that they were on clearance for only $7.48 in-store! If you aren't able to find them in the clearance section, here is a the link to them online; however, they aren't on clearance.

After purchasing these shoes, I knew I wanted to center a blog post around them. So I did just that! I've styled these for a casual, yet sophisticated outfit and a fun, yet flirty outfit. I adore these shoes, especially because they mirror my latest fringe earring obsesh! Although we are near the last few days of summer, these mules can easily transition into your fall wardrobe! Now let's get TO THE POINT! :)



For this first look, I styled my mules with a pair of plaid tapered cinched pants from Forever 21. There's a level of sophistication present when you show that bit of skin at the ankle and allow the tassels to do the talkin'! For my top, I went with a basic gray high-neckline tank top. A simple and cohesive outfit looks clean and polished with a statement pair of shoes.






For this second look, I brought out this floral ruffled dress that I've yet to wear. And can I just say that this wall was perfect for this dress! Anyway, I am loving how flirty and fun this dress is and how these mules bring it all together. Dresses are just so simple to style, but can be some of the best outfits!






If you're loving these mules as much as I am, here is the link to them online, if you can't find them on the clearance shelf in Target!


The best blog photographer I could ever ask for! :) Love ya, sis! 💕

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?