@paigeleighneuhauser

Goodwill Series: Look 3

Look 3 of my Goodwill Series features a .99 CENT blazer! Yep! That's it! I couldn't believe it! I was immediately drawn to the burnt orange color and then fell in love with the cut/fit and three-quarter length sleeves. I love how this blazer is so crisp and clean, perfect for business, even better with a graphic tee! Pairing a structured piece, such as a blazer, with more casual pieces, like the asymmetrical skirt and graphic tee I've used to style this look, creates such a great contrast of styles. This style is one of my favorites because it's the perfect balance between looking professional and edgy at the same time.
If you've missed Look 1 & 2, click below!
Let's take a look at Look 3 of this 5 Part Goodwill Series!

Rain, rain go away, I'm not moving this blog to another day! 
Didn't let the rain stop me from getting these pics today! ☔️







Stay tuned for 2 more looks from this Goodwill Series! 
Check out Look 1 & Look 2 here!
I hope this inspires you to check out your local Goodwill and find a forever treasure! 
I'd love to see what you find! Please tag me on 

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?