@paigeleighneuhauser

Thigh-Highs

I have been dying to put this look book together, for I don't know how long now. I purchased these perfect black thigh-highs at Forever 21 when all winter items were on sale last year. I believe I scored these beauties for $13! I was on the search for boots just like these and to find the last pair in sight that happened to be a size 8...YES! Anyway, since then I have been waiting, thinking of and putting together a few outfits styled around these boots. Well the time has finally come! Whoo hoo! I hope this inspires you to rock a pair of thigh-highs this winter season!

Simplicity

For this first look, the thigh-high boots are the focal point of the outfit. Not to distract, I chose a plain black turtleneck which mirrors the bottom half of the outfit perfectly. To add a bit of detail, I chose a pair of jeans with paint splatter detailing. And let's talk about this purse! My Grandma got this for me for Christmas and I am so in love! I have been dying to have a clear purse and not only is it that, but it has glitter inside! I just love it! I love how simple and chic this look is!






I do want to mention how thigh-high boots can go super wrong, super fast! There is a right way and a wrong way to style around such boots. Be careful not to cross that fine line where your outfit could come across, well, not classy. It's all in the styling of accessories and choosing the right pairings of articles that will keep you on the classy side of fashion!

Patched

This next look is Forever 21 top to bottom! Imagine that! I shopped there a few days ago for the first time in forever, no pun intended. I've been in need of some new jeans and these had my name written all over them! These fun patches make for a quirky pair of staple jeans. For the top, I threw on a fav of mine that I have been saving since last winter sale items, a forest green suede jacket and a tan turtleneck. I love how this whole look comes together with the black boots, it makes everything pop. To top off the look, I wore my new Forever 21 baseball cap that says, "Sup". I love this sporty and chic look! One of my favs!









Classified

For this next look, I paired a beautiful lace detailed black dress from Gypsy Soul Revival with my thigh-highs. I adore this dress so much! So classy and elegant, with a splash of edge! I knew the second I purchased this dress I was going to be pairing it with these thigh-highs! I absolutely love the neckline of this dress! Check out Gypsy Soul Revival for cute dresses and more!




Sporty Chic

Finally, I've also been saving this last dress for a while now too. I love how it's sporty and girly all in one. The ruffles add such a special element that you wouldn't normally see on a sweater material. These boots were made for this dress, right?!? For accessories, I chose a blingy black choker and a gray baseball cap. If you're all about mixing sporty and girly, then rockin' a look like this is perfect for you!







Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?