@paigeleighneuhauser

Lady in Red: Holiday Inspo

It's already that time of year again! Is it really only 4 days until Christmas?!? I just put together my Thanksgiving look book what seems like yesterday! What a fast year this has been! Anyway, for today's blog I wanted to put together a Christmas look of my own, as well as a couple of Polyvore looks that are all about the color red! Perfect, festive color for all of your holiday parties and get togethers! There are so many ways to rock the color red for the holidays, which will you choose?

But most of all, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 





Polyvore
Wrapped in Plaid

Polyvore
Christmas Casual


Remember the reason for the season! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?