@paigeleighneuhauser

Thanksgiving Looks: Feast Your Eyes on This

Can you believe Thanksgiving is THIS Thursday?!?!? Gosh, this year has just flown by! Although Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away, I still wanted to make sure I posted a Thanksgiving blog to inspire your holiday outfit. I saw a funny post on Facebook that said, "I never understood why we get so dressed up for Thanksgiving and don't go anywhere, just walking around the kitchen fly as hell!" That cracked me up because it is so true; however, I think it's a great excuse to look fly and feel good about your outfit, while enjoying a wonderful feast and being thankful for all of your blessings.

So, I've put together a few looks, with a fall inspired color scheme, to inspire your outfit for your Thanksgiving get togethers. No matter what you decide to wear, it's really all about counting your blessings, giving thanks to all your loved ones and the good Lord up above. ❤

Neverland

For this first look, I've styled a really cute Peter Pan collared dress. I love this mauve/blush color and the fun details around the collar. I also couldn't resist adding my flower choker that complemented the dress perfectly. You can never go wrong with a dress, especially this one. It's super comfortable and leaves all the room you need to go grab seconds at dinner time. A simple dress with the right accessories is one perfect way to get "fancified" this Thanksgiving.







Suede

For this second look, I styled around another dress, but this one is suede and doesn't leave too much room for seconds! ;) But I love the suede and the cut outs on this dress. To make this dress extra special, I layered a black turtleneck underneath. This adds so much to a simple dress. Always think of layering unusual pieces together to make the perfect outfit. Also, a turtleneck is another piece that is really fun to style on it's own. Something like a statement necklace, bold belt, or festive vest will elevate it.







Gold

Last but not least, this final look is more casual, but with the gold detail, it makes for a great holiday top. Instead of styling this gold top with skinny jeans, I went with a fun pair of culottes. I have been loving a flared leg lately. They are so much fun to style and wear. If you prefer wearing pants for a get together, a festive top, a fun pair of pants, and the right accessories will do the trick.







I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends! I am so thankful for all of my avid readers! You are the best! Enjoy your holiday and I'm sure before we know it, I will have a Christmas look book! Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?