@paigeleighneuhauser

2 Years

I can't believe it's been two years since I started simPLEIGH me! Fashion has been and always will be a big part of my life. It's one of my favorite ways to express myself and my personality. I consider myself to be very eclectic, so it's safe to say my fashion style reflects that. I love wearing so many different styles and trends, that's what sets this blog apart from others. Because I don't have a set style, this blog can inspire many different women with many different styles. However, I do have a few set pieces I love to sport pretty much on every blog and if you're an avid reader you will know that one of those pieces is...a choker! ;) Putting together blogs is the perfect outlet for me and I love the entire process from coming up with a topic, picking out outfits, and writing. I have grown so much with this blog and I can't wait to keep going! I want to take the time to thank all who have taken the time to read my blog posts and like my Facebook page. This blog would not be what it is if it weren't for my two favorite photographers, my beautiful mom and sister, Emily. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your days to take my blog pics no matter how long it would take! ;) You guys are the best!


With all that being said, I thought it would be fun to look back at the past year of simPLEIGH me fashion. I hope I have inspired some of you to take fashion risks and step outside your comfort zone while most importantly remaining true to who you are and being simPLEIGH you. That's my main goal, to ensure that being you is one of the best things you can do while you're in this world. Be authentic, true, real, and simPLEIGH you. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Here's to year 3! ❤

My favorite look from each blog post. For full blog link, click blog title.


New Year's Look Book

From the Gym to the Street

Denim + Lace = Perfection

OOTD: Flowers & Flannel


All About Valentine's Day

Playful Prints & Patterns

Spring 2016 Fashion Trends: Runway to Streetway

Hollywood Icons Photoshoot


6 Ways to Style Your Sneaks

Gypsy Soul Revival: Renegades & Rebels Collection

Easter Weekend Looks

Bring On the Neon


Travel Day


Bibs: Day to Night

OOTD: Rocker Chic(k)

Kimono Style + Coachella Inspo

OOTD: Utilitarian

OOTD: Mother's Day Outing

White Jeans 4 Ways

Spring Essentials

Birthday Blog: OOTD & More

Summer Looks: Day to Night

Go With the Flow

Boho Style

How to Wear Black in the Summer


A Kitschy Blog


The One Who Dresses Like Rachel


Gotta Catch 'Em All

Vintage Meets Modern

Vaca Style Round Up

Prints, Patterns, and Color Blocking


Pinsanity

Light Layering

Bitmoji Fashion

Date Night: Be Adored

Dare to Flare

Check out last year's blogiversary post here! ❤

Thank you so much for continuing to stop by at simPLEIGH me! 
Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?