@paigeleighneuhauser

Denim + Lace = Perfection

During the first few months of starting my blog, I did two separate blog posts, one focused on denim and the other on lace. Today, I have decided to share with you a combination of the two! I absolutely love both denim and lace, so I thought it would be appropriate to write a post on how to style the two textiles together. I've styled 3 different outfits around denim and lace. I hope you are inspired to add denim and lace together, in your wardrobe!
Buttoned Up
Denim: Vest
Lace: Long-Sleeve Top

For this first denim and lace outfit, I chose a denim vest and decided to button it all the way up for this look. I think buttoning it up, rather than keeping it left open, makes a huge difference for this outfit by polishing off the look. For the lace aspect, I threw on a simple, black lace long-sleeve top. And finally, I decided to go with a black and white striped skirt. For shoes, you guessed it- my chunky black heels. I am really liking everything that is going on in this look. The combination of denim and lace, on top of the stripes, creates a polished look that could never go out of style!

Grunge Meets Dainty
Denim: Ripped Jeans
Lace: Long-Sleeve Top


For this second outfit, I went for a grunge meets dainty feel. The combination of the lace top and distressed denim creates that vibe. Adding details like the black choker, studded belt, and the tights underneath the jeans brings the whole look together. Had I owned a pair of lace tights, that is what I would have liked to have worn, but the sheer polka dot tights create the look I was going for. For shoes, I went with a buckled ankle boot. This look is my favorite out of the three because there are two styles in one outfit and those type of outfits are the best!

Lace Overlay
Denim: Dress
Lace: Bell-Sleeve Crop Top


For this final look, I chose a bell-sleeve top to go over a strapless denim dress. I really love the way this turned out. When styling, I wasn't sure how it would look on, but I'm happy it came across how i envisioned it! The shape of the denim dress allows this lace top to work with it. It helps that the lace top is cropped, so it does fit away from the dress. The detail on the denim dress also plays a factor. It ties in with the top and the choker. For shoes, I went with my brown tall boots. This topped off the look perfectly. Who would have thought a lace overlay wasn't just for fancy dinner tables!

.........................................................................

And there you have it! Three looks styled around denim and lace! These two textiles are my favorite to work with! They work so well together that the possibilities are endless! I'd love to see your denim + lace outfits, so use the #simPLEIGHme so I can see them!

.........................................................................

ICYMI





Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest long sleeve denim dress is fashion and good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete