@paigeleighneuhauser

Sister's Birthday Surprise

Yesterday my family and I celebrated my little sister Emily's 19th birthday. So I thought I would share with you not only my outfit, but what we did to celebrate her day and let you in on my gift to her.

Right on the dot at midnight, I was the first to wish her a Happy Birthday! When she woke up for school, I surprised her with a message on her bathroom wall. We joked about the age 19 because there isn't anything special when you turn nineteen. You've got your Sweet Sixteen, being able to vote and play the lottery when you're eighteen, and then comes your nineteenth...cue the crickets!
She chose to celebrate at Buffalo Wild Wings and it was delish! Of course we had to get a family selfie in there. I ordered the Buffalo Mac & Cheese and it was soooooo good and VERY hot!

After eating, we came home and like always, we make a production for cake and presents. My sister loves red velvet cookies, so I decided to make her a red velvet cookie cake.

As for her present, I had the idea back in December and started creating it in January, so you could say I was pretty pumped for the day her birthday arrived! My sister and I discovered that this dance move goes to the beat of any song, so we joke around and do this dance move together. I decided to take this move "on the move" and record it in different locations and put it all together as one video! Her reaction was better than I thought it would be! I was so excited!
Here is the video! Enjoy!


OFTBC
*Outfit for the Birthday Celebration*


Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?