@paigeleighneuhauser

OOTD: City Chic

Today I thought I'd share a quick OOTD (Outfit of the Day)! I have had this cardigan stashed in a Forever 21 bag for over a month and I just got around to having the overlooked security tag removed yesterday! So of course I had to wear it today! I paired it with a warm black turtleneck, black leggings, black booties, and topped it off with an animal print scarf. I purchased this gray wool fedora from Forever 21 that I am beyond excited about because I now have a gray hat to accessorize with. As for the bag, I also purchased this from F21 for a whole 8 bucks! (Don't you just love a good sale!) This is a classic look that is a great go-to outfit! One of my favorites of the season so far!

"Fashion is what you buy. Style is what you do with it."


Get a similar look!

What's your opinion?