@paigeleighneuhauser

Haute Huffy

Happy Friday! Fall is just around the corner, so it's time to break out those summer pieces you've yet to wear before it's just a tad too chilly out! FL is quite a ways away from cooler weather, but I'm going to work my way around that so I can wear some of my fav fall wardrobe pieces 👍🏞I snagged this cute little number at Marshall's a while back and was immediately drawn to the color. Are there certain colors you are drawn to because you just know you have nothing like it in your closet? I knew I needed this dress and the fact that it was on clearance for $8 made it all the easier to purchase. Plus, I had the perfect fringe earrings to match and I realized these green sandals I recently purchased from Target match amazingly! I've had this idea to do a cute outfit post centered around this cute little Huffy we got my mom for Mother's Day. Thanks for letting me borrow it Mom! 😘 Of course I had to go full out and add some pretty {fake} flowers in the cute little basket. This was such a fun shoot with my sister! Riding this bike back home in my dress, flowers in basket and hat in hand, I honestly felt like I was in the opening scene of a rom-com or something! 😂 Kinda like the opening scene in Legally Blonde! haha Anyway, let's all break out our final summer pieces so we can soon say, "HELLO" to fall! 🍂☕️🎃










Guess what? This floppy hat is a first look at something I've been working on lately...😉
So, congrats! If you're reading this you're one of the first people to get a sneak peek! Stay tuned!

Comment "pom-pom" below for a chance at a special offer once I've announced my new venture!

Snapped this shot of my beautiful, skilled photographer, my sister Emily, after we were all done with shooting!💕

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?

  1. I love that dress!!! The colour, floral print, and light airy swingy design and fabric look extremely pretty! That's mind-boggling that you acquired it at such an excellent price! You look fabulous wearing it in these wonderful outfit photos. I also love the look of the hat you wore with it.
    I love that opening scene in Legally Blonde!!!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete