@paigeleighneuhauser

Goodwill Series: Look 2

Who's ready for Look 2 of my Goodwill Series? If you missed Look 1, click here to check it out! Today I've styled a houndstooth blazer with a printed bodysuit and a pair of what I like to call my "Carrie Diaries" shorts, which I also found from Goodwill. Wearing your blazer/jacket over your shoulders is such a fun way to mix things up and add a level of sophistication. My favorite section of Goodwill is the outerwear! Obsessed with any kind of jacket or blazer lately! Goodwill is one of the best places you can find a unique jacket!
Let's take a look at Look 2 of this 5 Part Goodwill Series!








Stay tuned for 3 more looks from this Goodwill Series!
Check out Look 1 here!
I hope this inspires you to check out your local Goodwill and find a forever treasure! 
I'd love to see what you find! Please tag me on 

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?