@paigeleighneuhauser

Goodwill Series: Look 5

Here it is! My last look from this Goodwill Series! I loved creating this 5 Look series! For Look 5, I've saved my favorite for last! Like I previously mentioned in the Look 1 post, when you walk into Goodwill with an open mind and a different eye, you can find such unique vintage finds, add accessories and add your style spin to it! Like I've done with this oversized baby doll dress! Ahhh! I love it so much! So unlike anything I have in my wardrobe! It's pieces like this that make shopping at Goodwill an adventure! And guess what?!? This dress was only .99! Like come on! I've styled this look with my new Target sandals and accessorized with simple earrings. I also snagged this cute purse from Goodwill! I tied a colorful scarf around the handle to complement the beautiful green sheen of this dress! Goodwill is full of surprises and treasures! Finding something so unique at such a low price, all while helping people in the process is such a good feeling! It's just FUN! It's as simple as that!
If you've missed Look 1-4, click below!
Let's take a look at the final look of my Goodwill Series!











HUGE thank you to my beautiful sister for always being there to take my blog pics!
I appreciate you so much!
Check out Look 1Look 2Look 3, & Look 4 here!
I hope this inspires you to check out your local Goodwill and find a forever treasure! 
I'd love to see what you find! Please tag me on 

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?

  1. I like that shade of green, the sheen of the fabric, the gathered seam above the high waist, the drape, swingy look and airy design. Great find! You accessorised the dress beautifully. I also love your hairstyle, and the fabulous photo of your beautiful sister posing in the mirror.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete