@paigeleighneuhauser

Goodwill Series: Look 4

Looks 1-3 featured three different jackets...I told you I've got a thing for jackets/blazers! Today's Goodwill find is a pretty mixed patterned kimono. The kimono is a great piece to have in your wardrobe because it can instantly enhance your outfit and can be easily styled. I am loving all of the colors in this kimono. All of the colors in this kimono can easily be styled with neutral pieces like I've done with today's outfit or you can take from the colors in the kimono too. You are sure to find many kimonos similar to this one at your local Goodwill!
If you've missed Look 1, 2, & 3, click below!
Let's take a look at Look 4 of this 5 Part Goodwill Series!


These cream backless sneakers from Target are one of my favorite shoes to slip on! 
They are super comfortable, sporty, and fashionable!







Stay tuned for the last look from this Goodwill Series! It's my favorite find of this series!
Check out Look 1Look 2 & Look 3 here!
I hope this inspires you to check out your local Goodwill and find a forever treasure! 
I'd love to see what you find! Please tag me on 

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?