@paigeleighneuhauser

Fall Trend: Leopard Print

You've seen it. You've probably worn it. And it's most likely hanging in your closet right now! It's time to revisit...LEOPARD PRINT! 🐆 It is hot this fall season! I've seen it so much lately after NYFW. Whether you are more into keeping animal print subtle in your outfits or just completely going for it, it's sure to make a statement this fall season! I've styled 3 looks with leopard print, from subtle to well, not so subtle!


I found this halter dress in the back of my closet and honestly didn't recall ever having it! haha But I'm so glad I came across it because this animal print trend is everything right now! I wanted to bring an unexpected element into this look so I chose to style this dress with my Adidas sneakers. I love bringing together two different looks/vibes to create one unique look. I have no doubt that you can find similar leopard print dresses like this one just about anywhere!





For this second look, I styled it around my new leopard print purse from guess where? Goodwill! Such a perfect find at the perfect time! Adding animal print accessories to your outfit is perfect for you if you love animal print but don't feel quite comfortable with wearing so much of it. Subtle details sometimes make the biggest impact! I love how this print looks with stripes! Mixing prints is something that's always in, if you ask me! Mixing prints/patterns is so fun and challenges you to think outside the box!







This final look is still subtle, but packs a punch! Small details on one piece of your outfit is sometimes all you need! Mixing sporty elements, like a t-shirt crop top with a more stylish pant, like gauchos, is a comfy casual look that never gets old.






Shoutout to my cheetah sister for taking these amazing pics! She gets it!

I'd love to "spot" you in your leopard print, so be sure to tag me @paigeleighneuhauser on Instagram or #simPLEIGHme!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?