@paigeleighneuhauser

Bitmoji Fashion

Inspiration can be found anywhere and everywhere. The same can be said for fashion. With that being said, I have a fun and different blog post for you today. I recently linked Bitmoji (personalized emoji/avatar that looks just like you) to my Snapchat and from there it's been the best thing since sliced bread! There are Bitmojis for any kind of emotion, phrase, situation, or conversation. And on top of that, you can pick your outfit from a countless number of options, designers, and costumes. Now this "bit" is where this blog post comes into play. Because your emoji can really resemble how you look, I thought it would be fun to recreate some of the outfit options that your Bitmoji can wear. I recreated 4 different looks. It's crazy how spot on these outfits turned out! What's funny though, is I actually put together these outfits that I might not have done otherwise had I not seen them on my Bitmoji. I hope you enjoy this fun, new take on fashion inspiration. Like I said, inspiration is everywhere, even on a cartoon creating app! ;)

Cheetahlicious



Remember these boots...Here soon, I will have a blog post centered around them! Oh how I love these thigh highs! :)

You may not be able to tell because of the smile on my face, but I wasn't too pleased with the sun for the last 3 pics, but they turned out fine. It's more about the accuaracy of the outfit. Just wanted to throw that in there in case anyone was wondering...lol

Utility


Fur


Sweater Dress


I also wanted to feature my pretty momma! Her Bitmoji is SO spot on it's not even funny!



She's too cute! <3


Attractive, right?! LOL I told you the sun wasn't cooperating! :0
..................................................................................
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!
simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?