@paigeleighneuhauser

Knitty Griddy

Let me tell you, I'm a sucker for anything grid print! So when I saw these grid print suspender pants at Forever 21, I was like...😍😍😍! These suspender pants can be a part of so many outfit combinations; however, I've styled it 2 ways for today. We'd be here forever if I kept styling! πŸ™ƒ Style 1 is an edgy, yet laid-back look and style 2 is a way to transition these pants into fall! Let's get down to the "knitty griddy!"
You'll hopefully get the pun as you take a look at the pics! 😊

For look one, I wanted to allow the grid print to be the star, so I styled it with a basic white tank and my woven tassel mules. I online ordered these gold layering necklaces from Forever 21, too! Been on the hunt for some and I am in love with them! They are so simple, but add so much to your basics and anything else in your closet. For a pop of subtle color, I added a colorful headscarf.

Here are the links to both necklace sets:

Also, it's freakin' me out how tall I look here! ↑







For this second look, I wanted to incorporate a chunky knit (hence the "knitty" part of this blog title) sweater to show how these suspender pants can easily be transitioned into your fall wardrobe. I simply tucked it in and let the suspenders fall to the side for a fun new look. You could also tuck in your thinner/lightweight sweaters for a perfect fall look, too!





My sister did it again! πŸ“ΈπŸ’•

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?