@paigeleighneuhauser

Blogiversary: simPLEIGH me In Retrospect

It has officially been one year since I posted my first blog post to simPLEIGH me! Being able to use blogging as an outlet to express my love for fashion has been overwhelmingly great! Over the past year, I can say I have definitely evolved in both fashion and as a person. To me, fashion isn't just about picking out my daily outfits, it's about self-expression. There are so many ways people can choose to express who they are and without fashion, a big part of who I am would be lost. Even from a young age I was a fashionista! (I have my mom to thank for that!)

Little OOTDs!

Waking up each day, I am genuinely excited to experiment with my clothes and come up with something new to wear! It is a feeling so indescribable! I just know that my life and career path has to involve fashion in some way! Deciding to start up this blog has made me realize that! They say if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. I am so excited to continue this wonderful journey on simPLEIGH me and I am beyond pumped to see what this next year has in store for me! There is no stopping me now!

Personal Style
Personal style: everyone's got one! Personal style allows for everyone to be inspired by one another and step outside of their comfort zone. Over the past year, I have noticed my individual style has definitely evolved in some way. Personally, I have an eclectic style, meaning I don't just stick to one type of style, but love to change it up and play around with different looks. Looking back at my blog posts, I have noticed I take even more risks now. I find myself purchasing specific pieces that not everyone would pick up and find a way to style them. I've also noticed my style has taken an edgier turn, for the most part. If I had to pinpoint a certain type of style that I sport more often than others, it would be edgy and rocker chic. I thought it would be fun to see how I have evolved by sharing with you a GIF of all of my looks on this blog from this past year.


I look forward to continuing my love for fashion and sharing it with the world! I still have so many ideas that I can't wait to post about! I would love if you could leave a comment on my blog, Facebook page, Instagram, or tweet me any suggestions or let me know more of what you would like to see this upcoming year! Thank you so much to those that have supported me this past year and continue to do so! It means the world to me! Thanks so much for stopping by for this special blogiversary post!

Let me know what you would like to see!


Remember to be simPLEIGH you!

Follow simPLEIGH me!


What's your opinion?

  1. P! I thoroughly enjoyed this blog post! So cool to see how much you have evolved over the past year! Keep it up, P! You're going to do great things! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emmy! Thanks for supporting me and taking my pictures too! Love ya, sis! :)

      Delete