@paigeleighneuhauser

Thanksgiving Look Book

Thanksgiving is just a few short days away so it's time for another look book to help you decide what type of outfit to sport at this year's Thanksgiving get together! During the holiday season, I love my style to have a balance of comfort, style, and a touch of casual. You can't go wrong with any of these elements! I have put together five different looks, with a similar color scheme and style. I hope this helps you figure out what to wear while stuffing your face this upcoming Thursday!


Perfect In Paisley 
This outfit is both festive and comfortable! I layered a sheer paisley blouse under a gray sweater vest with a cozy cowl neck. I paired it with washed out gray jeans and chunky black heels. For accessories, I went with a silver cuff and gray cross earrings. This outfit is simple, but dressy enough for a Thanksgiving dinner!

Vest with the Fur
This outfit gives off Thanksgiving vibes, for sure! I threw on a peasant top and styled it with a thrifted suede/fur vest. I went with a basic pair of black jeans and this comes as no surprise, my go-to chunky black heels. This outfit it also comfy and festive! My accessories are gold cross earrings and a necklace that says "You and Me". This outfit is very laid back, but still perfect for the occasion!

Beautifully Belted
Personally, this one is my favorite and I will most likely wear this on Thanksgiving! I recently found this awesome "bat wing-like" shirt at my local Thrift Shop and I couldn't wait to style it! I belted this shirt with a brown leather belt and it really came together! I went with blue jeans and brown boots. I stuck with brown for the accessories. This is the perfect dressy and casual outfit for Thanksgiving!

High-Waisted
This outfit is very simple, but the color of this bell-sleeved top is perfect for Thanksgiving. I absolutely love this pair of high-waisted jeans from Forever 21. I love the buttons, they add so much! For shoes, I stuck with my black chunky heels. If you're going for simplicity, this type of outfit is for you!

Cropped
This outfit is more on the chic side, but still cozy! I bought this two piece outfit from Forever 21! For warmth, I threw on a cream cardigan. And for shoes, yep, you guessed it, my black chunky heels! So if you feel like sporting a chic outfit this Thanksgiving, one like this is for you!


...................................................................................................................................................................

No matter what kind of outfit you decide to go with this Thanksgiving, remember what it's all about! Be thankful for the life you have and the family and friends that are a part of it! And most of all, thank God for all of your blessings!



Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?