@paigeleighneuhauser

Movie Night: Comfy with Style

look
I am so excited to be putting up my first blog post! I have so many ideas in mind that I can't wait to share with you all! Tonight I am going to see Dumb and Dumber To. People tend to go for comfort when watching a movie, but since it's not a movie night on the couch, pajamas aren't an option. However, a comfy sweater dress is! This is the next best thing to pajamas (actually, I wore this dress to bed once)! To add a bit of style and edge to this comfy look, I incorporated a sleeveless flowy top that peeks through nicely around the collar. I paired my go-to tall black boots with gray lace over-the-knee socks. For accessories, I threw on my black floppy hat, black hoop earrings, and a of couple bracelets and rings. 

Stay tuned for a movie review! {In Between}

The Look:
{Sweater Dress}: H&M
{Top}: Forever 21
{Boots}: Payless
{Floppy Hat}: Target
{Purse}: Forever 21

What's your opinion?