@paigeleighneuhauser

'Tis the Season to Give

After posting a Coat Look Book last week, I thought it would be appropriate to do a twist on this post! Being that this month is all about giving, I decided to round up a bunch of my coats, hats, and scarves that I have outgrown and donated them to a family in need through the Illinois State Police. Knowing that such a simple gesture could make someone's Christmas warms my heart! The coats we wear every day during this cold winter season is something we may take for granted, but it could mean the world to someone else!


So, if you have any winter attire that is just sitting in your closet or basement, I encourage you all to find it in your heart to donate these items. It's as easy as looking up local charitable organizations and dropping your items off!


Merry Christmas!

What's your opinion?