@paigeleighneuhauser

Dance Fitness With Paige

Want to spice up your workout routine? By combining both fitness and dance, your workouts can be much more fun and still bring results! Dance fitness has become a popular alternative to your simple and basic workout routines. I have always had a passion for dance and fitness. After taking an Aerobics class last year, I really got into dance fitness by working out to other YouTuber's videos. Dancing is already a workout in itself, but incorporating exercises only intensifies your workout! Recently I thought why not choreograph and make my own routines for myself and for others! This has become the perfect outlet for me to get fit and have fun! This is the first of I hope many workout videos! 
 Enjoy and thanks for watching! Feel the burn!


What's your opinion?