@paigeleighneuhauser

4th of July: Fashion, Food, & Fitness

Today's post is all about the 4th of July! From fashion to baking, including dance fitness! I've decided to make a collective post for our country's holiday!

Four Outfits for the 4th


Denim Picnic
Outfit 1 is a casual, retro look. I've chosen to pair my denim tank with a high waisted checkered pant. For shoes, I threw on my white wedges and finished the look with a wired, polka dot headband for a retro touch. I will most likely wear this number on the Fourth!

Stars & Plaid
Outfit 2 is comfy and casual. The white pants make a great statement for the Fourth! To bring in the red and blue, I threw on this plaid button up. I accessorized with gold pieces and chose a brown sandal. 

Red, White & Bow
Outfit 3 is a playful, fun, and girly outfit! All you need for this look is a classic, white collared, button-up, a denim circle skirt, and just like a firework, a pop of red with a cute, little bow tie. If you can't find a bow tie, look in the hair accessories section. You may find a headband with a bow and all you need to do is cut it off and safety pin it to any outfit of your choice! And finally for shoes, I went with my white pair of Converse. This outfit screams the Fourth of July!

13 Stripes
Outfit 4 channels my inner Rosie! From the bandana all the way down to the wedges, this look is iconic. A simple tube top and a pair of high waisted, checkered pants pull this whole look together! If you want to make a statement look this Fourth, this outfit is for you!

simPLEIGH Baking: 4th of July Treats


Dance Fitness with Paige: American Woman



Be safe and God bless!

What's your opinion?