@paigeleighneuhauser

A Spring Look Book Has Sprung

Spring has sprung, and that means a Spring Look Book has too! I took advantage of this beautiful day to put together 5 spring inspired outfits. Finally, it is time to bring out your favorite denim shorts and your go-to sandals! I hope you are inspired by this look book and sport your best spring looks this season!

*Purchased a few seasons ago; however, store may have very similar pieces currently.

Lace Palazzo

This outfit is easy, breezy, and lacy! I love the bell sleeves on this crop top. I'm wearing a white bandeau underneath the top. I paired it with a cream and black pair of palazzo pants and threw on a pair of black and silver sandals.

Lace Crop Top: Forever 21
Bandeau: Forever 21*
Palazzos: TJ Maxx*
Sandals: Forever 21*

Fierce Fringe

Like I have mentioned before, I will be wearing the heck out of my kimonos this spring and summer. They put a great finishing touch on any outfit. The bold colors in the kimono compliment the beige, fringe tank top. I threw on my favorite pair of distressed jean shorts and finished the look with my brown pair of gladiator sandals.


Kimono: Forever 21
Fringe Tank: TJ Maxx*
Shorts: Thrift Shop (DIY Distressed Jeans to Shorts)
Gladiators: eBay

Bulls & Cheetahs

I love the edginess of this leather Bulls crop top. I wanted to pair it with something unexpected so I looked in my closet and this skirt got my attention. I chose my black, cream and pink heels to make a bold finishing statement.

Crop Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Juicy Couture at Kohls

White Out

I love the cut of this tank top. The colors really popped after pairing it with white capris. To finish the look, well to give me some height ;), I threw on my go-to black wedges.

Tank: Hand me down from cousin
Capris: Rue 21*
Wedge Heels: Kohl's

Neon Flower

The focal point of this outfit is most definitely the shoes! I adore them! I threw on my skinny jean bibs and a lace crop top to make a statement, but have the shoes remain the star. I love the neon flowers and the criss-cross detail is to die for!

Bibs: Rue 21*
Lace Top: Thrift Shop
Shoes: Kohl's

Here's a close up of the beauts!







What's your opinion?