@paigeleighneuhauser

simPLEIGH Tutorials: Beach Waves Hair Tutorial

Hello fellow simPLEIGH me followers! Today I have for you a Beach Waves Hair Tutorial! Having hair that takes forever to grow and hair that is paper-thin, I have always had trouble with changing up my daily hair styles. I used to have a pixie cut and over a year later, it is to this length. This hair tutorial is awesome for me, because a regular curling iron just doesn't do it for me. Using a straightener and an easy wrist motion, you can have perfect beach waves in a matter of minutes. A friend of mine requested I show how I create these beach waves so girls with shorter hair can have another styling option, so I took her up on that and made a video for you all! I hope you enjoy and I would love to see pictures of your Beach Waves if you decide to give it a try! Tag me in your Instagram pictures using the #simPLEIGHBeachWaves! Thanks for watching!


#simPLEIGHBeachWaves

What's your opinion?