@paigeleighneuhauser

Bibs: Day to Night

Denim is always in and what denim trend can you rock this spring and summer season? That's right! Denim bib overalls! I love how chic and stylish a pair of bibs can look these days. The options are pretty much endless when it comes to styling bibs. I've found they can transition from day to night perfectly! So, I have put together a few looks based on bib overalls and a bib dress. Both the overalls and the dress are perfect versatile pieces that I styled both for day and night. Hope you are inspired to snag your own pair of denim bibs and rock them all day and all night!

Bib Overalls
Day




The Details


When styling a pair of bibs for the day, a casual and laid back approach with the right accessories is the way to go. First off, this wash is perfect for daytime because it's a lighter denim. One way to style bibs for the day is to throw on a simple tank top, but one that still makes a statement underneath all that denim. I chose a high-neckline tank from Forever 21. The cut of this tank top stands out from the straps on the bibs and adds an interesting design up top. For shoes, I went with a beige, pink, and black heel to add a pop of color and to complement the beige and black in the tank. For other accessories, I added silver jewelry, a lace choker and a leather backpack. I love the edginess and simplicity to this look.

Overall, (no pun intended) the following tips work for a day bib outfit:
 Light wash
 Statement worthy graphic/solid tank
 Perfect amount of accessories

Bib Overalls
Night




The Details


Now, when transitioning bibs for night, I switched up the wash of the denim. I think a darker wash makes sense for a night look. To make this look work for the night, I paired a black long-sleeve lace shirt underneath. This instantly classed up the denim! To add a little style and edge to this look, I threw on a black studded belt. I wasn't sure how a belt would work with bibs, but I really love it! It's different and unexpected in this case. As for shoes, I went with the same pair from the day look because these heels are perfect for any time of day! To add a bit of bling, I chose a black sequined clutch and a charm choker.

When styling bibs for the night, remember these few things:
Darker denim matches the vibe of night
Unexpected accessories class up denim
Heels are a must with a bib night look

Bib Dress
Day


The Details


Another great take on bib overalls, is a bib dress. I love it! To make this denim dress suitable for the day, I picked out a simple plaid button up. This makes the look casual and laid back, yet at the same time cute and trendy. Of course, a silver statement necklace brought the entire look together and my tall gladiators got the job done too! This dress is very simple, but with the right pieces this dress can transform into the perfect day look!

Bib Dress
Night


The Details



To make this bib dress perfect for night, I knew a graphic long-sleeve button-up would do the trick. This takes the simple bib dress to a whole new level! Add a statement necklace and you're good to go! To add a bit of flair, I threw on a black boho hat. As for shoes, I went with a pair of black wedges to bring it all together. Something as simple as a button up can do the job for a little number like this!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?