@paigeleighneuhauser

OOTD: Rocker Chic(k)

Sometimes a girl's just gotta bring out her inner rock star! And that's exactly what I did with my OOTD. My style is typically on the edgier side, so this outfit is right up my alley. The first three things that come to mind when I think of rocker chic style are: a leather jacket, killer accessories, and a bold red lip. Taking those three things, I styled a basic leather jacket with a distressed Rolling Stones t-shirt. To keep with the theme, I chose a dark acid wash pair of jeans. To tie the look together, I styled this look with the perfect accessories. Black wedges, a studded bag, and a lace choker did the trick! But to top off the look, I went for a bold red lip! If you're feeling like a rock star, you can't go wrong with a leather jacket as your starting point and finishing with a vibrant red lip! Here's the look, along with a recreation I made on Polyvore!









Polyvore
Get the Look!



Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?