@paigeleighneuhauser

Photoshoot Deets

This past week, I had the pleasure of doing a photoshoot with Ben of Scribner Studios. I had a blast putting together a few outfits and then going about the town taking pics. I thought I would not only share the pictures from the session, but also deets of my outfits.

If you are in need of pictures this summer, be sure to contact Ben! He is your guy! :)
Check out is work here and be sure to like his Facebook page!

Jungle Fever/All Aboard

For this first look, I wanted to be sure to show my edgy side, so I styled this outfit around this new black long-tail shirt that I found at Savers. I chose a graphic tank and my go-to distressed denim shorts. To complete this edgy look, I went with my all-time fav thigh-high boots! I love how much of a statement these boots make. I really love the look of a long jacket and shorts in the summer!



Loved taking pics at the train station! It was so cool, both looks-wise and temperature-wise! lol






Field of Dreams

For this second look, I decided to showcase my girlier side by going with a pretty ballerina skirt and dainty black lace tank. I really love how this looks in the field. This lace shirt is feminine, yet hard at the same time. There are so many ways this skirt can be styled, but I really love how lace looks against tulle.








I am in love with how these pictures/outfits turned out! I always get a little nervous modeling for someone other than my sister or mom because I'm not really looking at the pics as I go, I'm just hoping I got one good shot! ;) But Ben sure made me look good, so thank you, Ben! I had a blast with you doing this shoot and it was great to catch up with you too! :)

Thank you, Ben for such a great shoot! Be sure to contact him for your own summer sesh!


Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?