@paigeleighneuhauser

Falling Into Fall

It's that time of year where the weather is warm one day and chilly the next. Mixed weather like this calls for outfits that suit both temps! Before I bring out my fall wardrobe, I've styled 3 outfits for this awkward weather stage that are perfect, whether the day starts off cool or hot or vice versa. Don't be afraid to combine your summer pieces with your fall pieces, they make for some great outfits! My sister, Emily, joined me for this blog and her outfits are more on the last tail end of summer! This makes for a 2 in 1 blog! Score! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Overbored

For this first look, I paired a long sleeve Overbored crop top by k/lab at Kohl's with a black mini skirt. With this top having long sleeves and being cropped, it's the perfect top for the transition of summer to fall. With fall, comes boots! One of my fav things about fall weather! Of course I had to take the opportunity to style this outfit with my fav knee-high boots! This look is super fresh and perfect for this weather we are having!






My sis is just lookin' too fly! I love how she styled this baseball tee. Love this take on a baseball tee with shoulder cut outs. Black shorts and Adidas tennis shoes completed this casual and sporty look!

Also, you might notice something a little different about me? Spot the difference? ;)


I have wanted to go brunette for years now and I finally took the plunge after taking baby steps in that direction. I am loving it! It's crazy how much a new hair color influences your wardrobe and color choices! I should have made this change sooner!

Camo & Lace

For this next outfit, we're bringing layers into the mix. I love this edgy camo jacket paired with a dainty lace top. This jacket is perfect for when it's cooler out. To balance out the outfit, I went with a denim skirt and my knee-highs. I love how this looked pulled together! One of my favs!






My sister is killin' it, yet again! I love how edgy and sporty she looks in her Army tank!

Fall Floral

For this last look, I paired one of the more obvious pieces together for a transitonal outfit from summer to fall: sweatshirt and shorts. I adore this combo! To add a little something special, I paired my go-to brown boots. This outfit is simple and comfortable, yet makes a fun statement.






Emily's outfit is basically the opposite of mine. Usually you would find me in her outfit and her in mine, but this one was an exception. She looks so cute in this dress! I love how our outfits are so cohesive together!

Shoutout to my mom for taking our pics! We love and appreciate you so much!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?