@paigeleighneuhauser

Red Hues

Red. A vibrant fashion statement. I was inspired to do a blog centered around red because of this new top/bodysuit I got from the k/lab at Kohl's a few weeks back. So, I put together two other outfits with pops of red and black and white details. For this blog shoot, I went to the train station in town: 1. because it would be cooler 2. it's pretty neat lookin' in there! I actually want to go back and do a blog based around my vintage luggage.

All 3 looks have pops of red and black and white detailing. I love that combo! All you have to do is create a black and white base and add that pop of red! I hope you enjoy this blog post and thank you so much for stopping by! :)

Bold Bodysuit

The second I spotted this top/bodysuit on the rack at Kohl's, I knew I had to have it! I absolutely love the print and really love the cut out! Plus, being a bodysuit, it's a guarantee that it will stay tucked in. A pair of light-washed, distressed jeans made this top pop, just how I wanted it to! To keep the focus on the top, I opted for a black heel. With this Asian-inspired print, I accessorized with chopsticks in a top-knot bun. I am obsessed with how this outfit came together! I have become a big fan of bodysuits and this one has to be my favorite!







Sporty & Striped

Pairing two unexpected pieces together is one of my favorite things to do in fashion. For this look, I paired a black and white striped pleated skirt, red top, and a Champion silky sports jacket together. Sporty and chic can absolutely work together! To complement both aspects of this outfit, I chose lace up booties. Mixing two different styles together is a lot of fun and totally makes for a show-stopping look!







Pretty in Plaid

This last look is the most laid back and most comfortable...ok maybe not the knee-highs! ;) However, comfortable doesn't mean it can't be stylish. A basic graphic tee and tights are the definition of comfortable, but when you throw on a cute, plaid jacket over it, it transforms the outfit. Your choice of shoes also make or break an outfit. In this case, these knee-highs make the outfit what it is. Comfort is good. Style is key.







Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?