@paigeleighneuhauser

Cheers to 3 Years: Here's to New Beginnings

Hey, there! It's been a while! Well, if you don't know me personally, you may not know that for the past month and a half my family and I have been busy, busy, busy doing ALL that it takes to make an out-of-state move! After house searching, purging some junk, having a moving sale, packing, more packing, and unpacking, I can finally say I'm a Florida resident! Ahhh! I can't explain how grateful and excited I am to be here on this new journey with my family. We were fortunate enough to move together because the timing was perfect for everyone. We like to call ourselves a package deal!

With that being said, today marks 3 years since I started simPLEIGH me! What better way to kick that off than with my first blog post in Florida, not as a tourist, but as a Floridian! Let me tell you how excited I was to be able to shoot my outfits in front of BRIGHT, COLORFUL, and VIBRANT walls! This part alone makes my heart soar, but to add to that, I also have palm trees (in future posts) and the beautiful view of the ocean for the background of my photoshoots. I am so excited to continue blogging here in Florida with many more opportunities!

Thank you to my avid readers for continuing to stop by at simPLEIGH me. I hope to continue inspiring each and every one of you to be simPLEIGH you, through fashion!
Cheers to 3 years!

For my first blog as a Floridian, I decided to do both a day and night look involving bright florals for a tropical vibe. I do realize, however, that most of my outfits/blog posts throughout the fall/winter months won't necessarily pertain to my readers back in Illinois because of the difference in weather. I hope to inspire you in some way during the cold months up north, but stay tuned for outfits from me during the chillier months in Florida!

Day Look


For my day look, I chose a shoulder cut-out floral shirt and paired it with a distressed two-wash denim skirt. To keep with the tropical vibe, I accessorized with my go-to fedora and added a pop of teal with my heels. I love how flirty and colorful this look is and this wall was just perfect to make it pop that much more! Simple outfits can be transformed with pops of color and just the right accessories!






Night Look

For my night look using bright florals, I chose a long sleeve sheer bodysuit. It gets a little bit chilly at night, so I opted for a pair of light silky joggers. I absolutely love the contrast of this dainty bodysuit and the edgy side striped pants. A simple black heel brings the look together without taking the focus away from the top. I chose to wear my fedora for this outfit because 1. I love it and it worked with this look too and 2. I didn't want to deal with fixing whatever my hair looked like underneath it! ;) This look is stylish and comfy, therefore perfect for a night out on the town!


I fell in love with this wall on vacation last year, now I live less than 20 minutes from it! <3




...........................................................................

Here's to many more blog posts in Florida!






HUGE shoutout to my sister and photographer, Emily for getting the perfect shots! You da best! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?