@paigeleighneuhauser

Olive

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Today's post features one of my all time favorite colors to wear...Olive. I love how versatile this color is, whether it's paired with pops of black or pops of color, it is a fun neutral to work with. I also kind of feel like a bad a** when I wear this color, anyone else? I didn't think I could love sporting this color more until I just recently decided to color my hair burgundy (on a complete whim, I might add). I love how this hair color pops off army green. It's crazy how much your hair can complete or clash with certain colors, it's like its own constant fashion statement. Anyway, I've put together two olive-toned looks for you to check out and hopefully be inspired by! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

Rock & Roll

For this first look, I paired two olive tones together and added a pop of cheetah print. I purchased this oversized Rock & Republic short sleeved jacket on clearance from Kohl's a couple of weeks ago and I love how casual and relaxed this jacket is. Underneath, I threw on a light olive off-the-shoulder ribbed dress which added something softer to the look, but the ribbed detail kept with the harder elements of this look. Mixing hard and soft pieces together is my fav!












Love that my little sis, Emily, joined me for this olive-themed blog! Check out her blog post here!

Chic & Crisp

For this second look, I paired a crisp and clean olive floral patterned blazer with a casual denim skirt. This blazer is so versatile. It can be paired with jeans, dress pants, and even skirts. Blazers have been one of my favorite pieces to style lately. For my top, I chose a dark green lace crop top to contrast with the lighter colored jacket. I decided to stick with my cheetah heels because they are the perfect pop of pattern against olive tones.






Shoutout to my sister and mom, for getting the perfect shots! You da best! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?