@paigeleighneuhauser

Holiday Looks: Traditional & Non-Traditional

Christmas is only 5 days away! Wait...what? How? One thing I do know however, is it's the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas season is something we look forward to each and every year and that includes the festive holiday fashion, too! When you look festive, you feel festive, right? Whether you choose to go with the traditional red and green or the shiny and bright unconventional colors, you will feel merry and bright! There is no right or wrong when it comes to holiday fashion, because the season is meant for fun and cheer, no matter how you choose to represent that! For this holiday look book, I've put together both a traditional and non-traditional look to cover all the bases! I hope you all enjoy dressing up this Christmas! I too hope you all have a Merry Christmas surrounded by all of your loved ones! Remember the reason for the season! May God Bless!

Traditional Look

Traditional holiday looks usually incorporate red and/or green, whether that's as a bold statement or pops of those colors. So for this look, I chose a tulle embroidered skirt with red/green stemmed flowers. This skirt couldn't be more festive. I decided to let the skirt do all the talking by pairing it with a simple black turtleneck. Keeping it simple, I chose a black strappy heel. A few weeks ago, I bought this Apt. 9 red wool cloche hat from Kohl's and knew it would be the perfect accessory for the winter months and specifically my holiday blog! Traditional looks are classic, festive, and just too much fun to put together!












Non-Traditional Look


Non-traditional looks are exactly that. My initial thought when it comes to non-traditional is bright, shiny, and metallic. Looks with pops of color and shine make such a festive statement in their own unique way. For this look, I chose a sparkly, silver top that complemented these pink wide-leg velvet pants perfectly. A match made in heaven! To create contrast, I paired this look with my new wine-colored velvet heels, also from Kohl's. To add more sparkle and shine, I accessorized with silver jewelry. To complete this look, I chose my clear purse filled with none other than...GLITTER! I like to think of it as a "grown-up snow globe!" :) I really love this look and it doubles as a great NYE look!















My sister, Emily, really knows how to capture exactly what I imagine! I love and appreciate you so much, sis! Thank you for nailing each and every photoshoot!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?

  1. Both of those holiday outfits look beautiful!!! I really love the red and green floral embroidered tulle skirt styled with the black turtleneck and red hat. I also love the look of the wide leg pink velvet pants styled with the sparkly silver top. All of the various settings for the outfit photos Emily took of you are great, and the photos themselves are fabulous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very nice and informative post. Really thanks for this type of post.
    Patio Canopy

    ReplyDelete