@paigeleighneuhauser

Inspiration Surrounds Us

In fashion, you can easily be inspired by just about anything. Whether it be different shapes, color palettes, or even elements of nature, there are so many forms of outfit inspiration out there! On today's blog, I was inspired by my recent purse purchase (a "pursechase"...okay that was bad ;)) and its color-blocked color scheme. For one, I really love the size and shape of this bag, but it was the color scheme that inspired me to create/base a couple of looks using this palette. I encourage you to get inspired by the unexpected, or even something as simple as your go-to accessories. Whatever you choose, it's a lot of fun to base your outfit from any and all sources of inspiration.


I just adore this mini purse and LOVE that it came with a cute pom pom keychain! I recently purchased this bag from Kohl's. It was originally $59, on sale for $34.99 and then with Kohl's cash and other discounts, it came out to $16.26! SCORE! I get so giddy when I find/get a good deal! Also, I recently found these amazing mirrored sunglasses from Charlotte Russe!



Pip Pip Cheerio!


For this first look, I brought out the yellow in my bag with the yellow color of my top. (The sun changes the the hue of yellow in the above pic.) I wanted to style this top in a sophisticated way, so I chose one of my favorite brocade jackets. I love putting together classy pieces with distressed jeans. The contrast between the two is something I'll never get tired of. For shoes, I recently snagged these wine-colored beauts from, Kohl's as well. Although these shoes are velvet and are mostly made to wear during the colder months, I think you can easily get away with it during the warmer months. I couldn't not wear these with this outfit, they were perfect for this purse-inspired look. I also threw on a cloche-type hat and it really brought the look together. It gave me total London vibes!










It's In the Details


This second look is still chic, but a little bit more relaxed and casual. The details in this top give it that little something extra. I stuck with my distressed jeans, but chose a new pair of pale burgundy ankle boots to complement my purse. I also thought my hat went perfectly with this outfit too. This outfit is simple, but with the right details and accessories it comes to life.






Shoutout to my sister for being the best blog photog! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Be simPLEIGH you!

Follow Me!

simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?

  1. Keeping a positive attitude is essential as well, first step towards that is to kick out of your life each and every negative thought or feeling. Tonya Shirelle & Tonya Shirelle The second step is teaching yourself to receive only positive signals, while keeping negative people, negative thoughts, negative ideas and negative feelings outside the very outer shell of your soul and mind. One way to do that is to keep pumping positive feelings and thoughts in your soul and mind, as they flow in they will wash every negative thing out.

    ReplyDelete