@paigeleighneuhauser

Thrifted Threads & Bargain Buys

As much as I love to shop at retail stores, there is something about the thrill of finding a hidden treasure in a thrift shop. When I enter a thrift store, I have a whole new eye for fashion. Never underestimate the power of a men's flannel shirt or an 80's blazer with big shoulder pads (I've found both)! It all comes down to the way you style it! Besides the benefit of finding such unique treasures, you can find some amazing deals on everyday items as well, when rummaging through the racks of thrift shops. You cannot be afraid to get in there and dig because sometimes that's when you find that hidden gem. It's all about the thrill of the hunt!

I've made quite the haul this past week! I've hit plenty of thrift shops as well as finding some incredible deals at Rue 21. My local thrift shop had a half off all jackets/coats and Rue had a $2 rack and a few awesome clearance racks! I have put together 5 looks incorporating some of my recent treasured finds! I hope this post inspires you to dress outside the box! 


Modern Day Clueless
Thrifted Find: Plaid Jacket
$3.00
Retro Couture 
Thrifted Find: Little Black Dress
$4.00
Tartan Plaid Edge
Thrifted Find: Tartan Plaid Skirt 
$3.49
Prints & Pattern
Thrifted Find: Damask Skirt
$3.49
Sporty Chic
Clearance Find: Athletic Striped Scuba Skirt
$3.99

What's your opinion?