@paigeleighneuhauser

Easter Weekend Looks

Easter weekend is just around the corner! It's the perfect time to dress to the nines, ladies! However, with the celebration of Easter, comes Sunday service, many family get togethers, and even Easter egg hunts! That being said, each occasion may call for a different outfit. So, I put together four different looks for this Easter weekend, starting with the dressiest look, all the way down to a more casual look for all of your get togethers. No matter what type of look you choose for this weekend's festivities, you can't go wrong with florals, pastels, or even layers of lace! You will all look beautiful sooooo.....I would LOVE to see your Easter weekend attire! Use the #simPLEIGHme to share your outfits and they will also show up on my blog page dedicated to that hashtag!

Florals & Pearls
Sunday Service



This first look is perfect for Sunday church service! Easter Sunday is the day you can go all out and get dressed up, so take advantage of it! When I think of Easter Sunday, what first comes to mind for attire are big, beautiful skirts. So, I styled this look around this pleated floral circle skirt! I adore it! And guess what? It has pockets too! I love me some pockets! Anyway, this particular skirt has a few different colors that I don't have in my closet, so it took me a while to figure out what would work best. I knew I wanted a fitted top to complement the fullness of the skirt, so I finally came up with a dainty forest green lace top. This forest green color brought out the minute details of the flowers. It took a few tops to figure out which was best suited for this fabulous skirt, but I'm very pleased with the outcome!

The Details




Accessories can really bring a look full circle and that's exactly what this look needed! First, I threw on a pair of sunglasses that mirrored the floral pattern in the skirt. For jewelry, I appropriately chose a cross ring and also paired both a pearl necklace and pearl bracelet with a metal flower with this look and it transformed it instantly. As for shoes, I went with a basic pair of nude heels, not to distract from the color in the skirt. To finish off the outfit, I chose a brown leather clutch with gold details. Accessories can make or break an outfit!

Lace It Up
Easter Brunch/Dinner





This next look is still on the dressy side, but has a little bit of edge that puts it in the brunch/dinner get together category. You can't go wrong with a dainty lace dress for Easter, or anytime for that matter! Especially one that is robin's egg blue in color. Perfect color for Easter! To change up what would normally be a dressier "ensem," I took this dress down a few notches by throwing on a rockin' pair of tall brown gladiators. These shoes took the look from dressy and chic to boho and chic. Basically, it's all in the way you style around a lace dress that takes it to a different level.

The Details




As mentioned above, I styled this look with a boho vibe in mind. I love, love, love my knee-high gladiators and I love the way they look with this dress. For jewelry, I chose a teal-green earring and necklace set to offset from the robin's egg blue color of the dress. This brought in more color, all while making the jewels pop! Finally, I stayed true to the brown theme with my crossbody purse. These accessories really "laced" it all up!

Hop, Skip & a Jumpsuit
Easter Egg Hunt/Get Together





This third look is a lot of fun! It's got all the spring elements: flowers, lace, and a vibrant color scheme. This look is playful which makes it perfect for something as fun as an Easter egg hunt! Jumpsuits are such a fun wardrobe staple! I've snagged quite a few in my days. With this on and off again spring weather, I decided to throw on a cropped bell-sleeve lace top. Since this specific top hovers away from the body, it makes the overall look appear intentional, not simply thrown together. If you aren't planning on staying on the sidelines for the annual Easter egg hunt, then I suggest you ditch the heels and find those eggs!

The Details




The details in this outfit perfectly complete the look! For starters, these sunglasses are just right for this look! Along with that, the jewelry and purse complement the outfit without being too much of a statement. As for shoes, I chose a basic pink heel to also complement the entire outfit. There's a fine line between matching exactly and complementing when it comes to accessorizing. In this case, pulling from the jumpsuit's color scheme brought the look together, without going overboard.

Pop of Floral
Casual Get Together



This last and final look is the most casual of them all. But, it's perfect for a casual and laid back get together with family and friends. This look is pretty dressy on the top, but the acid wash jeans make it less of a dressier look than the other three in this post. This floral jacket was made for spring. The color combination is so pretty. Not to take away from the color of the jacket, I chose a basic white button up top. This allowed the jacket to be the focal point of the outfit and the white top as a base. As for bottoms, I love the way this jacket looks with this wash of jeans. Even though jeans are typically a laid back piece, you can take it up a notch with a killer look on top!

The Details



To slightly bring out the pink in this jacket, I went with a chunky, beaded hot pink necklace, which added a nice little pop. When I was deciding what purse would look best with this outfit, I held up this clutch against my outfit and I thought it was a nice, simple touch. Finally, for shoes I went with the same pink heels from the previous outfit. For this look, accessories definitely took a typical casual outfit up a few notches!




Huge shoutout to my mama for being my photog for this post! Love ya! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?