@paigeleighneuhauser

Boho Style

On this beautiful sunny (extremely muggy) day, my sister was up for a sister blog. I love that she likes to be a part of my blogging photoshoots, whether that's in front of or behind the camera. She's even taken on her own blog, Em on a Whim. Her blog is all about doing things on a whim and being your most spontaneous self, in many aspects of life. She's too cute!

We decided we would do a fun photoshoot on the beach wearing our best boho looks. Bohemian style is one of my favorite looks to wear during the summer. It's super fresh, comfortable, and chic! There are so many ways to express boho vibes through fashion, like flower crowns, fringe, lace, and by wearing oversized and flowy shirts/pants. I love everything about this style. I hope you get some ideas from the outfits we picked out and give the boho beach photoshoot a try for yourself. It's too fun!

Layers of Lace

This outfit screams boho! It's perfect for a walk on the beach. I snagged this awesome lace skirt from Goodwill! Love finds like this! I paired it with a fringe tank top and layered a crop top underneath. I went for a pair of gold gladiators and a gold headband. This look calls for this hairstyle! I chose my go-to boho necklace and fav sunglasses to tie it all together. I love this look! It's really simple to recreate. All you need is lace and fringe and finish up with a roll up headband hairstyle and you are boho ready, girl!

If you're digging this easy hairstyle, here is a link to a tutorial I filmed a while back! :)









Check out my sister's outfit deets on her blog, Em on a Whim!



Thanks for stopping by! :)

Follow me!
:)

What's your opinion?