@paigeleighneuhauser

Go With the Flow

Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow...literally! I love the flowy, beachy, and boho-like style for the spring and summer seasons. It's so easy to throw together and you're guaranteed to be comfortable throughout the entire day. Who doesn't love to be both comfortable and stylish? I hope you are inspired to go with the flow both in fashion and in life. It's much easier that way!

Flow with Palazzo

I am loving the beachy vibes this outfit is giving off. Palazzo pants are so in. I see them all over the place! Although, it is hard to find a good pair that is just the right length so I can wear flip flops or sandals. I scored this pair at my local thrift shop and the length is perfect to wear flip flops. To keep it simple, I paired them with a plain blue cropped t-shirt. For a dash of glam, I threw on a pale blue statement necklace and a flower headband. These accessories finished off the beachy look I was going for. I really recommend buying a couple pairs of palazzos this summer, you won't regret it!





The Deets

Flow with Sheer


Can you get any more laid back than an off the shoulder top? I pulled this beauty from the back of my closet and was like, "Where have you been?" I love anything off the shoulder and this one is great! I love that it's sheer and really loose. I thought this shirt would go perfectly with a pair of army green linen shorts. To complete this look, I went with my tall pair of brown gladiators, a brown choker, and a gold headband. This look is a perfect if you're in a hurry. It's simple and cute! Perfect go-to summer look!





The Deets

Flow with Tunics


I love me a good tunic! It's another simple and classic top to just throw on and head out the door! I paired this awesome patterned one with white pants. It really made the tunic pop! I went with a brown wedge, speckled sunnies, and a black headband. I love how simple this look was to put together and how chic it looks with little to no effort!





The Deets



Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?