@paigeleighneuhauser

Summer Looks: Day to Night

Nothing beats an outfit that can easily transition from day to night. Adding and/or exchanging accessories is one of the quickest ways to change up your OOTD to an OOTN. It's so simple! To capture just how simple this whole day to night thing is, I have put together a total of 4 looks (same 2 pieces, day to night). I had a lot of fun with this blog and I hope it inspires you to style your outfits based around versatility and easy summer style.

Golden Treasure
Gold Shirt
What Makes It A Day Look:
Fedora
Sunglasses
Tribal Shorts
Boots
Macrame Bag

This look is one of my top favs! It's so simple and chic, I love it! The main focus of this outfit is this lace overlay top. I paired it with a fun pair of tribal shorts. Super comfy, btw! I love how the lace looks against this pattern. To add to the neutral tones throughout the outfit, I threw on my new pair of booties from Forever 21. I got them on clearance for $15, but had $10 off, so they were actually $5! Steal! I love that I have a pointed toe boot to add to my wardrobe. To tie this look all together for the day, it all comes down to accessories. My go-to fedora, a good pair of sunnies, and a super chic macrame bag gets the job done! This outfit is so lax, yet makes such a stylish statement. It's the perfect look to sport this summer!






This wall is PERFECT for this outfit! Stickin' with the color scheme!
The Deets


Leather & Gold
Gold Shirt
What Makes It A Night Look:
 Headband/Hairstyle
 Leather Shorts
 Lace Choker
 Leather Shorts


To transition this beautiful lace top to night, I swapped the tribal shorts for a rockin' pair of black leather shorts. These shorts instantly take this top to a whole 'nother level! Told you it was that simple! To keep with a more sophisticated and amped up look, I chose my strappy black heels. You can't go wrong with a strappy heel, unless you're walking way too far, of course! For accessories, I scrapped my fedora for a gold headband, which changed up my hairstyle as well. Going from hair down to an up do can do wonders for your look too! Finally, I added a dainty lace choker, which enhanced this dressy night look in seconds. Change up accessories and even your hairstyle and you're ready for the night life!





The Deets


Easy, Breezy Romper
Romper
What Makes It A Day Look:
 Headscarf
 Tall Gladiator Sandals


Taking outfits from day to night might be simple, but can you get any more simple than a romper? It's one of the easiest things to just throw on, accessorize, and walk out the door. I seriously need to be on the hunt for a few more for this summer! To give this look a day feel, I took a basic scarf and turned it into a headscarf. Something about this look just screams Hamptons! This look is so laid back and easy breezy. For shoes, I went with my tall black gladiator sandals. I'm in love with this look for the day time. I'll definitely be sporting my fair share of rompers this season!





The Deets


Radiant Romper
Romper
What Makes It A Night Look:
 Hairstyle
Black Choker
 Black Wedges


This last night look is so simple, yet makes for a perfect night life OOTD. A change of shoes and a thick black choker did the trick! I love how a basic choker necklace can accentuate your collar bone and add so much to an outfit. After wearing my hair down and in a headscarf, this low ponytail gives this look something much different and so stylish. It's all in the little details!




The Deets



Thanks for stopping by! :)

P.S. Here is a pic my sis snapped of our cute little dog, Milo while he was waiting patiently during my photoshoot!


What's your opinion?