@paigeleighneuhauser

Birthday Blog: OOTD & More

"I'm feelin' 22!" Yesterday I celebrated my 22nd birthday! Crazy! It was such a great day! I can't help but feel it's going to be my year! I have so many goals and aspirations that I'm ready to see come into fruition! I can't wait to see what this year has in store! Bring it on!


Gotta snap a birthday selfie, right?
......................................................................................................................................................................

My morning started off with a delicious birthday breakfast. My mom and sister made me Churro French Toast, along with a side of crispy, burnt bacon, just the way I like it! Couldn't have started off the day any better!


If you'd like to give these a try yourself, here is the link from Pinterest!

After breakfast, I got ready for the day. It just so happened to be Red Nose Day too! Red Nose Day is all about having fun, raising money, and changing lives. My sister and I wanted to show our support so we took some pics with our red noses. Walgreens, who sponsors this event, even tweeted back!




Before we headed out to dinner, I was handed a card. I opened it up and it said...


What a surprise! I was so pumped! I love a good scavenger hunt! It's the little things like this that put a huge smile on my face. We went all over town for 11 clues. Here's a few clips from the hunt!



Birthday Suit OOTD


I couldn't wait to wear this dress! I just didn't have the right occasion for it, so I thought, what better time than my birthday! This Forever 21 dress is so stylish and fun! It's also super comfortable! For accessories, I threw on my black lace choker and blush pink feather earrings. For shoes, I chose my new Payless strappy heels. I love this look! It's super fresh and cute!










After a successful scavenger hunt, it was time to head out for my birthday dinner. I chose Olive Garden...can't go wrong with those breadsticks! I ordered the Cheese Ravioli and got a free dessert. I had to go with the Zepolis! They are so delicious! Olive Garden never disappoints!

Once we got home, my family let me know it was time for gifts. From my Mom and Dad, I got a subscription to Adobe Cloud and a certificate to buy any camera of my choice for my blog! I was so thrilled and thankful! I can't wait to get started on all of my design ideas on Adobe, as well as pick out a camera and get to using it for my blog pictures! Thank you so much, Mom and Dad!

If you have any recommendations for a camera, I would love to hear! Leave a comment below! :)

My sister wrote me a handwritten letter and made a compilation video of me dancing! I loved it! "Thank you to the moon and back, Em!" (inside joke) After watching, I really realized how much I dance all the time! But that will never change! I'll dance anywhere!


What an amazing day! I would have been happy with lounging at home and eating pizza, but my family really knows how to celebrate my birthday! I am so thankful and blessed! Here's to 22!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?