@paigeleighneuhauser

OOTD: Utilitarian

I recently purchased this utility vest from Kohl's. I've been on the look out for a vest like this for quite some time now. I've come across a few that I liked, but either the fabric or the fit was not exactly what I was looking for. So when I scored this one I was excited to finally add to it to my wardrobe! This vest is very versatile, both in style and in season. It can be styled casually, similar to how I styled it or it can be styled with a simple pair of heels for a dressier, more sophisticated look. No matter what way you style a utility vest, it's a great staple for your wardrobe.


I love the combination of rugged and feminine. When paired together, the vest and work boots make for a flawless rugged duo. To add a touch of femininity, I threw on one of my favorite scarves that I just so happened to score at my local thrift shop for $1! At first glance, you might think this vest is all about structure and has nothing to do with being soft; however, there is a perfect little detail that adds a girlier element. The drawstring waistband allows the vest to take shape and accentuate your curves, and who doesn't want that? Other details include pockets, zipper and button closure, and a hood. There is a lot packed into this vest! As for the rest of my outfit, I went simple. I chose to pair a basic white tank and my favorite pair of loose jeans. For accessories, I stacked a couple of bracelets on each wrist. I love the simplicity of this outfit and the touches of rugged and feminine together. This style may be one I sport throughout the summer.


Later, I added a black double row headband to the look. 1) It adds a bit of dimension to my outfit and 2) It's one of the quickest hairstyles for my hair. Check out my YouTube video to see just how quick and easy this hairstyle really is!







Polyvore
Utility Jacket Inspiration



Utilitarian #1


Utilitarian #2


Utilitarian #3

Thanks for stopping by! :)


What's your opinion?