@paigeleighneuhauser

White Jeans 4 Ways

New wardrobe staple alert! A pair of white distressed skinny jeans from, yep you guessed it, Forever 21! I absolutely love the fit and style of these jeans. It's exactly what I was looking for in the white jean department. Typically, skinny jeans are more on the snug side, obviously, but as the day went on (taking blog photos) they became loose and really comfortable. As for style, the distressed knees make for the perfect minor detail. For something as simple as a classic white pair of jeans, it can make for one heck of a staple in your wardrobe. Purchase your own pair of these exact jeans here. For reference, I am wearing a size 29 and the fit is perfect.

Now that I've totally convinced you to snag your own pair of white jeans, I've styled these pants four different ways. The options are endless when it comes to white bottoms, but I've narrowed it down to the following styles:

❈ Bright, floral, & classy
❈ Sporty, chic, & casual
❈ Clean, simple, & polished
❈ Effortless, cool & flirty

Keep on reading to see exactly how I brought these four styles to life!

Pop of Floral



A classy, bold top, with the right amount of accessories and refined styling, can make a simple pair of white jeans just as classy as dress pants.

The Deets




Your face when a security tag was overlooked...

Sporty Chic



A casual, flowy, exercise-material shirt can work perfectly with white jeans, as long as the shoes are complementary to the entire outfit. To bring in a dash of chicness, a fun statement necklace will do the trick.

The Deets


White Out



All white is a risk. Heck, wearing white anything is a risk! For some reason, this all white outfit can work because it is so polished and clean. It's best to break up the stark white with a pop of color somewhere and that somewhere could be a neckerchief. I am totally obsessed with scarves lately. I'm sure in the next few blog posts you will take notice!

The Deets


Get, Plaid!



Plaid always looks great against a pair of white jeans. Especially this amazing plaid shirt from Gypsy Soul Revival. Isn't it to die for? It is a one of a kind piece from the latest collection. Styling it with a casual graphic tee, pendant choker, and Converse is the perfect combination for an effortless look. I love the 'Wild Heart Gypsy Soul' patch on the back! Such a cute detail! And can we talk about how unique and beautiful this hand stitched lace hem is? It is nothing like I've seen or owned before. Love having this piece in my wardrobe!

The Deets





When your sister tells you that you have dirt on your brand new white jeans...


Special thanks to my sister, Emily for taking my photos today! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

What's your opinion?