@paigeleighneuhauser

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past week or so, you know that everyone is talking about, posting about, and pretty much living and breathing everything that has to do with Pokémon Go! When I was younger, I remember being a fan of Pokémon. I had the official handbook, Pokémon Yahtzee, and a plush Pikachu. However, I never really got into the actual gaming aspect of it all, but I loved all of the Pokémon characters. So, while this crazy epidemic of an app is trending, I thought it would be fun to create a couple of looks inspired by Pokémon and Ash Ketchum. Although one of these outfits could be considered a costume, I think it could easily transition into an actual everyday outfit. I'd say this post is both inspired by and a spoof on this fun Pokémon craze. Either way you take it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

Mrs. Ash Ketchum

Take away the gloves and the backwards baseball cap, this look works for when you're wanting to rock your inner tomboy! Sometimes baggy and comfy can work! To create Ash's iconic look, I paired a loose gray t-shirt and a jean vest over a pair of baggy-like jeans. For shoes, I went with a pair of red Converse. So when you're in that mood, embrace your inner Ash Ketchum!









Nice to see ya old friend! :)

Pikachu


This outfit is something I would wear whether the world was playing Pokémon Go or not! I've always loved the look of long sleeves and shorts. To complete this sporty/casual look, I paired my black leather high-top sneakers and threw on a lace choker. This look is perfect for just a regular day or a day full of catching Pokémon!




I'll just leave this awkardness here! ;) lol 

Here's to catching 'em all!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Follow Me!
simpleighmeblog@gmail.com

What's your opinion?